Hot Tub Care 101:
- Check your water chemistry at least once a week
- Ideal hot tub pH is between 7.2 and 7.8
- Incorrect hot tub pH can be responsible for making skin itchy & water foamy
- Proper calcium levels in hot tub water can help prevent corrosion
- Add non-chlorine shock to your hot tub at least once a week
- If you have sensitive skin, bromine is a gentler sanitizer alternative to chlorine
- Check your filters at least once every other week
Get Your Weekends Back!
Have our experts clean & maintain your hot tub for you!